Sunday, November 26, 2017

Roll & Bounce Tower Challenge

I found it hard to believe that the Roll & Bounce Tower by Fat Brain Toys only had 1 (one) configuration to setup. I have yet to find an expansion pack either (besides buying another 30 piece set), so I decided to make up some rules for a challenge and create different configurations. Rather than compete against my self (and my wife & daughter), why not open it up to the web.





















Ok, lets get to the Challenge! The Goal is to maximize the time the ball spends rolling down the track. Get out your stopwatch and record 3 runs and take an average of the three runs. (Video verification maybe required!).  Here are the Rules:

  • Only able to use the 30 pieces given in the box (not the box itself, or additional items). Not required to use all the pieces.
  • Must be free standing for all 3 runs (to take the average) and not be leaning up against anything else or using tape/glue to remain upright. Must be built upon a flat surface, not able to utilize stairs etc.
  • Ball is dropped by person and then not touched until the run is over










As with any game, the real goal is to have fun and think of new designs this Roll & Bounce Tower can create! Of course it's not likely may people will see this post, but in the unlikely even someone competes, I am excited for the competition! Don't forget to create a video of the ball rolling down your best design and post a link to the video in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. True, "The real goal is to have fun" with any game.
    Sure I will try to create a video.
    Places to visit in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. https://www.tosureinfor.com

    ReplyDelete